By Nimmi Afzal
Cheesy Hash Browns Balls
Servings: 6 hash brown balls Ingredients:
• Potato-4 medium sized (grated)
• Paprika powder/ red chilly powder-1/4 teaspoon
• All purpose flour-1/2 tablespoon
• Salt-as per needed
• Cheddar cheese-200 grams (cut to small cubes)
• Oil-enough for deep frying
1. First of all wash the grated potatoes and strain water from it thoroughly. Later pat dry it with tissue paper to remove water content completely.
2. Now sprinkle salt, paprika/chilly powder, flour to the grated potatoes. Then mix it with hands. Take small lemon sized balls from it and press it gently in your hands. Then place 1 or 2 cheese cubes in it and close it, making the shape of a ball.
3. Now heat a pan and add oil. Once the oil is hot enough, deep fry the potato balls till brown on medium flame!! Once it is cooked from all sides, switch off the flame.
4. Place the fried hash brown balls in a bed of tissue to remove excess oil and serve it hot to enjoy the cheesiness. @nimmi_afzal www.nimmiafzal.com
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Honey: There is no plan Bee
Paving the way by reducing food waste
“I never tell myself that I am perfect” — Nukhet Dora, Turkish cake specialist
‘Language of every kitchen is the same’ — Chef Zuzumo
A look at science behind the food
Transforming dreams and passion into stunning cake art
Tackling your child’s weight without giving a complex
Don’t forget these high protein foods in your diet
Learning authentic Italian cuisine in style