The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced Saturday the first death case of novel coronavirus (COVID-19), while 62 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours.
This brings the country's tally of confirmed virus cases up to 479, the ministry's spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad told Kuwait news agency (KUNA).
Earlier in the day, Kuwaiti Minister of Health Sheikh Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced the recovery of 11 people from the novel coronavirus, raising the country's total recoveries to 93.(QNA)
LEAVE A COMMENT Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Unicef says funding gap risks pushing millions of Yemeni children to ‘brink of starvation’
UN rights expert urges EU to punish Israeli annexation move in West Bank
Lebanon economic crisis could lead to unrest, warns president
Hamas: West Bank annexation would be 'declaration of war'
Palestinian shot dead
Turkey dismisses Egyptian warning of Libya intervention
Thousands of Palestinians rally against annexation
As Lebanon sinks into crisis, fear of crime grows
Losing sight of the future: Palestinians blinded in one eye